Kant? Duke Tools? Darwino-Calvinism? (62)

Mon, 9 Jan 89 19:26:58 EST

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 487. Monday, 9 Jan 1989.

(1) Date: Mon, 9 JAN 89 11:12:18 GMT (12 lines)
From: ARCHIVE@VAX.OXFORD.AC.UK
Subject: Kant auf Deutsch?

(2) Date: Mon, 9 Jan 89 14:43 (10 lines)
From: Wujastyk (on GEC 4190 Rim-C at UCL) <UCGADKW@EUCLID.UCL.AC.UK>
Subject: Duke Univ. Language Toolkit

(3) Date: Mon, 9 Jan 89 10:21 EDT (15 lines)
From: <J_CERNY@UNHH>
Subject: Social Darwinism and Cultural Calvinism

Date: Mon, 9 JAN 89 11:12:18 GMT
From: ARCHIVE@VAX.OXFORD.AC.UK

The Oxford Text Archive has had a request for machine-readable
versions of the works of Immanuel Kant 'preferably in German
and indexed according to the standard Akademie edition' from
a Professor at Drury College, Missouri.
If anyone has any information on the availability of such texts,
or knows of anyone contemplating their preparation please let us
know at the Archive and we will pass on the information.
Many thanks
Judith Proud, Oxford Text Archive. Archive@uk.ac.oxford.vax