Queries (44)

Thu, 12 Jan 89 19:52:07 EST

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 495. Thursday, 12 Jan 1989.

(1) Date: Wed, 11 Jan 89 23:32:23 EST (15 lines)
From: crosby@cosy.uoguelph.ca
Subject: Other lists/discussions

(2) Date: Thu, 12 Jan 89 11:52:11 CST (9 lines)
From: "Steve Dill (UGA10SDNET.BITNET)" <UGA108@SDNET>
Subject: Book Query

Date: Wed, 11 Jan 89 23:32:23 EST
From: crosby@cosy.uoguelph.ca

We are all aware, obviously, of HUMANIST, and have heard recently about
HISTORY, but are there any other lists or discussion groups out there
related to computers and the humanities? What about all you philosophers,
dramatists, musicians and artists out there? I am curious to find out
what I am missing out on!

Connie Crosby
University of Guelph
crosby@vm.uoguelph.ca