the contest (41)

Fri, 27 Jan 89 21:43:35 EST

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 539. Friday, 27 Jan 1989.

(1) Date: Fri, 27 Jan 89 18:48:11 IST (11 lines)
From: Itamar Even-Zohar <B10@TAUNIVM>
Subject: Re: a contest (32)

(2) Date: Fri, 27 Jan 89 17:27:51 GMT (9 lines)
From: Brendan O'Flaherty <AYI017@IBM.SOUTHAMPTON.AC.UK>
Subject: the contest

Date: Fri, 27 Jan 89 18:48:11 IST
From: Itamar Even-Zohar <B10@TAUNIVM>

The funniest and most brilliant fake biographies I have ever
read are Peter Ustinov's biographies of composers, writers etc.,
published some 20 (sic! alas) years ago in *Encounter*, if I am
not mistaken. Somehow I've lost my copy of that particular issue
wondering if anybody could quickly find it for all of us, HUMANISTs.

Itamar Even-Zohar.