database management software, cont. (25)

Sun, 29 Jan 89 18:26:39 EST

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 541. Sunday, 29 Jan 1989.

Date: Fri, 27 Jan 89 22:38 CST
From: <MG6BE8@PANAM>
Subject: DATABASES

I use Nutshell at the Rio Grande Folklore Archive for large text
oriented files. I have thousands of beliefs, folk remedies,
proverbs and recipies as well as their contextual information on
line. I use a Bernouli box for mass storage. I am about to
upgrade to Nutshell Plus which is relational. I own a copy of
askSam 4.1, but I have not had a chance to work with it. Finally
I am about to receive a copy of Ize. I plan to use tales in Word
Perfect files with Ize which reads WP.

Mark Glazer
(MG6BE8PANAM)