ISAAC? China? Latin elegy? (94)

Thu, 2 Feb 89 20:06:45 EST

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 555. Thursday, 2 Feb 1989.

(1) Date: Wed, 1 Feb 89 20:41:56 PST (12 lines)
From: Alan Rudrum <USERANTH@SFU.BITNET>
Subject: ISAAC

(2) Date: Thu, 02 Feb 89 15:02:30 EST (18 lines)
From: "Charles W. Tucker" <N050024@UNIVSCVM>
Subject: contacting china

(3) Date: 2 February 1989 (40 lines)
From: Willard McCarty <MCCARTY@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>
Subject: help with Latin elegy

Date: Wed, 1 Feb 89 20:41:56 PST
From: Alan Rudrum <USERANTH@SFU.BITNET>

The description of ISAAC from LISTSERV sounds interesting, but
I don't think it gives an e-mail address or any other address
to enable prospective clients to make contact. And I couldn't
find the name of the description's author on the list of
HUMANIST members. Could anybody help? Alan Rudrum, English
Department, Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, B.C.,Canada
V5A 1S6.