new electronic publications (210)

Wed, 8 Feb 89 23:33:01 EST

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 575. Wednesday, 8 Feb 1989.

(1) Date: Tue, 7 Feb 89 23:42 EST (23 lines)
From: <AHRENS@HARTFORD.BITNET>
Subject: SF Lovers Discussion List

(2) Date: Wed, 8 Feb 1989 20:51 IST (43 lines)
From: Yechiel Greenbaum <WWRMK@HUJIVM1>
Subject: Judaic Studies

(3) Date: Wed, 8 Feb 1989 20:57 IST (120 lines)
From: Yechiel Greenbaum <WWRMK@HUJIVM1>
Subject: Judaic Studies, 1

Date: Tue, 7 Feb 89 23:42 EST
From: <AHRENS@HARTFORD.BITNET>

Connie Crosby mentions an ArpaNet list titled "SF-Lovers." This list
is distributed weekly in digest form. It is wide-ranging, with entries
on film and TV SF, and includes a wealth of useful information on
SF literature. Interested HUMANISTS can subscribe by sending the
following:

SEND LISTSERV@RUTVM1 Sub sf-lovers Your_name

Messages to the list itself go to SFLOVERS@RUTGERS.EDU

--John Ahrens

|Make no mistake: the opinions expressed above are mine. |
| John Ahrens | Snail: Department of Philosophy |
| BITNET: AHRENS@HARTFORD | University of Hartford |
| PHONE: 203-243-4074 | West Hartford, CT 06117 |