e-mail problems, cont. (67)

Mon, 13 Feb 89 19:57:23 EST

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 597. Monday, 13 Feb 1989.

(1) Date: Mon, 13 Feb 89 10:07 MST (10 lines)
From: "Terry Langendoen (602)621-6898" <LANGEN@rvax.ccit.arizona.edu>
Subject: RE: e-mail problems and their solutions (62)

(2) Date: Mon, 13 Feb 89 10:30 GMT (38 lines)
From: Oxford Text Archive <ARCHIVE@VAX.OXFORD.AC.UK>

Date: Mon, 13 Feb 89 10:07 MST
From: "Terry Langendoen (602)621-6898" <LANGEN@rvax.ccit.arizona.edu>

Sebastian's remark about long addresses is about as
inappropriate as anything I've read on humanist. There are
various solutions to the long address problem on ibm mainframes,
as I indicated privately to the person who posted the question.
Terry Langendoen (langen@arizrvax <short>;
langen@rvax.ccit.arizona.edu <long>)