Luther? Exams? Ringing the changes? (67)

Mon, 20 Feb 89 18:43:48 EST

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 626. Monday, 20 Feb 1989.

(1) Date: Sun, 19 Feb 89 23:08:17 CST (9 lines)
From: "Robin C. Cover" <ZRCC1001@SMUVM1>
Subject: DIGITIZED LUTHER TEXTS?

(2) Date: 20-FEB-1989 15:19:36 GMT (19 lines)
From: A_BODDINGTON@VAX.ACS.OPEN.AC.UK
Subject: Exam Scheduling

(3) Date: Mon, 20 Feb 89 16:14:54 GMT (14 lines)
From: Sebastian Rahtz <spqr@ECS.SOTON.AC.UK>
Subject: computers and bells

Date: Sun, 19 Feb 89 23:08:17 CST
From: "Robin C. Cover" <ZRCC1001@SMUVM1>

A friend of mine in Historical Theology would like to know if any
of Martin Luther's writings are available in machine-readable form.
I did not see any listing in a recent short-list of the Oxford
Archive. Does anyone know of a center for reformation studies
where work may be underway to digitize Luther's works?