call for papers; newsletter (63)

Thu, 23 Feb 89 00:18:35 EST

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 633. Thursday, 23 Feb 1989.

(1) Date: 22-FEB-1989 10:39:18 GMT (17 lines)
From: EIHE4874@VAX1.CENTRE.QUEENS-BELFAST.AC.UK
Subject: Call for papers

(2) Date: 23 February 1989 (26 lines)
From: Itamar Even-Zohar
Subject: Translation Studies Newsletter, n.s. 5

Date: 22-FEB-1989 10:39:18 GMT
From: EIHE4874@VAX1.CENTRE.QUEENS-BELFAST.AC.UK

CALL FOR PAPERS

1er Congres Europeen d'Analyse Musicale

The first European Congress on Musical Analysis is to be held in Strasbourg
(France) on September 28-30, 1989. We have been invited to organise a day
of papers and discussion on GENERATIVE GRAMMARS IN MUSIC. If you are work-
ing in this field and would like to attend, please contact us at the earliest
so that we can schedule your contribution to the Congres. Further details
on request:

Bernard Vecchione (Universite d'Aix-en-Provence)
Bernard Bel (CNRS, Marseille <bel@frmop11.BITNET>)
Jim Kippen (The Queen's University of Belfast <eihe4874@v1.qub.ac.uk JANET>)