ringing the changes, cont. (62)

Thu, 23 Feb 89 00:19:54 EST

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 634. Thursday, 23 Feb 1989.

(1) Date: Wed, 22 Feb 89 09:02 EST (16 lines)
From: <WADE@CRNLGSM>
Subject: Second Chimes-ringer emerges

(2) Date: Wed, 22 Feb 89 10:31 CST (8 lines)
From: PHILOSDO@ctrvax.vanderbilt.edu
Subject: RE: ranging the chingers (32)

(3) Date: Wed, 22 Feb 89 17:21 EDT (14 lines)
From: GRGO@UORDBV
Subject: The mystery of change-ringing

Date: Wed, 22 Feb 89 09:02 EST
From: <WADE@CRNLGSM>

I wouldn't be so rash to assume how many chimes-ringers are in a population
of N humanists!

My wife, Judy Ogden, has been ringing the Cornell University Chimes for
18 years -- the largest set of true chimes in North America. She was
featured in a 3 minute TV special on the Osgood File on CBS Morning News
on Christmas morning, 1987. (LP's available at cost via yours truly,
but, sorry, no CD's yet.)

Rare, indeed. Harumph.

Wade Schuette, Cornell U.