Queries (103)

Wed, 8 Mar 89 19:44:01 EST

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 689. Wednesday, 8 Mar 1989.

(1) Date: Tue, 7 Mar 89 19:25:12 PST (11 lines)
From: Jody Gilbert <USERDOG1@SFU.BITNET>
Subject: Computer Assisted Writing Instruction software

(2) Date: Tue, 7 Mar 89 21:32:48 PST (17 lines)
From: Alan Rudrum <USERANTH@SFU.BITNET>
Subject: Turbofonts

(3) Date: Mon, 6 Mar 89 16:20:48 EST (8 lines)
From: "Klaus E. Aichele" <KAEBH@CUNYVM>
Subject: Arabic

(4) Date: 8 marzo 1989 (10 lines)
Subject: uuencode and uudecode; xword.program
From: Maurizio Lana

(5) Date: 8 marzo 1989 (22 lines)
Subject: bug(s) in WordCruncher v. 4.2 and 4.203
From: Maurizio Lana

Date: Tue, 7 Mar 89 19:25:12 PST
From: Jody Gilbert <USERDOG1@SFU.BITNET>

A colleague of mine has asked me to help her in locating information about
available Computer Assisted Composition Instruction programs. She is interested
in the names of all and sundry programs running on different micros, minis,
and mainframes as well as whatever comments you might have about them.

Sources for more detailed discussions of specific programs or discussions on
the topic in general would also be useful. Thank you in advance.