text libraries? censorship?

Sun, 12 Mar 89 23:43:43 EST

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 706. Sunday, 12 Mar 1989.

(1) Date: Sat, 11 Mar 89 10:24:30 EST (22 lines)
From: connie crosby <CROSBY@UOGUELPH>
Subject: Electronic text libraries

(2) Date: Sun, 12 Mar 89 12:32 EDT (19 lines)
From: Joe Giampapa <GIAMPAPA@brandeis.bitnet>

Date: Sat, 11 Mar 89 10:24:30 EST
From: connie crosby <CROSBY@UOGUELPH>

I have been following the conversations concerning various electronic
texts, but I am now wondering about those a little closer to my own
interests. I have two questions:

What electronic text libraries exist in Canada (ones that are generally
accessible) ?

Are there any electronic text libraries (in Canada and elsewhere) that
contain a collection of Canadian literature ?

If you know of any, please let me know how I can go about contacting them
for further information, if possible.

Thank you.
Connie Crosby
University of Guelph