style checkers; topical collection; xword (55)

Sun, 12 Mar 89 23:51:14 EST

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 710. Sunday, 12 Mar 1989.

(1) Date: Sat, 11 Mar 89 09:12:36 CST (9 lines)
From: "Eric Johnson DSC, Madison, SD 57042" <ERIC@SDNET>
Subject: Grammar and Style Checker

(2) Date: 11 March 1989 (8 lines)
From: Willard McCarty <mccarty@utorepas>
Subject: another topical collection

(3) Date: Sun, 12 Mar 89 18:36:26 GMT (13 lines)
From: Sebastian Rahtz <spqr@CM.SOTON.AC.UK>
Subject: Xword?

Date: Sat, 11 Mar 89 09:12:36 CST
From: "Eric Johnson DSC, Madison, SD 57042" <ERIC@SDNET>

I have received a series of requests for information about StrongWriter,
the grammar and style checker I created. HUMANISTs may be interested
in knowing that it is described in my article in the January, 1989,
issue of RESEARCH IN WORD PROCESSING NEWSLETTER (vol 7, no 1) pages
10-13.