Africaans? Greek fonts? telecommunications? (79)

Mon, 13 Mar 89 19:40:24 EST

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 716. Monday, 13 Mar 1989.

(1) Date: Mon, 13 Mar 89 05:57:54 EST (12 lines)
From: CLL6WFO@CMS1.UCS.LEEDS.AC.UK
Subject: Computer-Assisted Teaching material for Afrikaans

(2) Date: Mon, 13 Mar 89 11:59:38 EST (14 lines)
From: Geoff Rockwell <rockwell@utorgpu>
Subject: Greek Fonts

(3) Date: Mon, 13 Mar 89 13:14:15 CST (28 lines)
From: Charles Ess <DRU001D@SMSVMA>
Subject: telecommunications packages

Date: Mon, 13 Mar 89 05:57:54 EST
From: CLL6WFO@CMS1.UCS.LEEDS.AC.UK

Can anyone please tell me if they know of any computer
software (any machines) for teaching Afrikaans ?
Replies please to William F.Oleske <cll6wfo%Bitnet.Uk.
Ac.Leeds.UCS.CMS1
Central Language Labs
University of Leeds
Leeds LS2 9JT