Belgian medieval data? (33)

Tue, 14 Mar 89 20:04:41 EST

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 724. Tuesday, 14 Mar 1989.

Date: Tue, 14 Mar 89 06:08:20 CST
From: Donald J. Mabry <DJMABRY@MSSTATE>
Subject: Belgium-medieval on-line

Last week, if I remember correctly, someone wrote about the existence of
some data in Belgium on medieval religious matters. I printed the screen
text and passed it along to a colleague, who works in medeival history,
but I paid little direct attention. Yesterday, she asked me more about
what kinds of information exist, accessibility, etc. but neither of us
could find the printout. Can the orginal sender give us some information or
can someone else provide us with some? Her work, by the way, is on a Pope
named IVO (12th century, I believe). Thanks

Donald J. Mabry DJMABRY@MSSTATE !
Professor !
History Department P.O. Box 1096 !
Mississippi State University !Mississippi State, MS 39762 !
Mississippi State, MS 39762 !Tel: (601) 325-7084 !
!
Senior Fellow, CISS !
Miss State Univ. Home Phone: (601) 323-6852 !
Research Interests: Latin American narcotics diplomacy; !
20th Century Mexico; origins of rock'n'roll !