more topical collections; women's congress (56)

Thu, 16 Mar 89 18:36:26 EST

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 732. Thursday, 16 Mar 1989.

(1) Date: 16 March 1989 (19 lines)
From: Willard McCarty <MCCARTY@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>
Subject: topical collections

(2) Date: Thu, 16 Mar 89 17:41:37 EST (17 lines)
From: Marsha Frankel <MAFHC@CUNYVM>
Subject: 1990 Women's Congress

Date: 16 March 1989
From: Willard McCarty <MCCARTY@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>

Two new topical collections are available on the file-server:

E-TEXTS TOPIC-1 (issues involving electronic texts,
here pricing)
and

SOFTWARE TOPIC-1 (general discussions of preferences for
software)

I am not at all sure I have my categories right, so there may be a fair
bit of overlap in some of these collections. Please have patience.
Beneath the moon patterns can be seen through the murk, but gradually,
as with the snail climbing Mt. Fuji.

Willard McCarty