Corre? CD-ROM board? Ibycus? (63)

Wed, 22 Mar 89 20:12:13 EST

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 757. Wednesday, 22 Mar 1989.

(1) Date: Wed, 22 Mar 89 23:00:08 IST (10 lines)
From: Ron Zweig <H27@TAUNIVM>
Subject: address request

(2) Date: 22 marzo 1989 (14 lines)
From: Maurizio Lana
Subject: technical documentation for SONY CDROM board

(3) Date: 22 marzo 1989 (14 lines)
From: Maurizio Lana
Subject: is Ibycus currently sold ??

Date: Wed, 22 Mar 89 23:00:08 IST
From: Ron Zweig <H27@TAUNIVM>

Does anyone know the e-mail or regular mail address of Alan Corre, author
of soon-to-be-published book on Icon?

Thanks

Ron Zweig
(2) --------------------------------------------------------------20----
Date: 22 marzo 1989
From: Maurizio Lana

Some months ago I bought from Sony Italia a CDU 5002 CDROM drive
with CDB 200 board. They sold that hardware to me when it still wasn't
sold to end-users but only to OEM. As a consequence I didn't get any
technical documentation for the board, but a fax of the Japanese version.
Now I have some minor problems that seem related to improper
setup of the interface board.
Does anyone have that documentation? Would then she or he send me
a photocopy? It would be unvaluably useful. Thank you in advance.

Maurizio (u245@itocsip)