David Mealand? parsed Hebrew and LXX Bibles? (45)

Wed, 5 Apr 89 19:59:57 EDT

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 802. Wednesday, 5 Apr 1989.

(1) Date: Tue, 4 Apr 89 00:39:12 EDT (9 lines)
From: unh!psc90!jdg@uunet.UU.NET (Dr. Joel Goldfield)
Subject: Contacting David Mealand

(2) Date: Wed, 5 Apr 89 18:37 BST (17 lines)
From: Lou Burnard <LOU@VAX.OXFORD.AC.UK>
Subject: Parsed Old Testament

Date: Tue, 4 Apr 89 00:39:12 EDT
From: unh!psc90!jdg@uunet.UU.NET (Dr. Joel Goldfield)

Would our Edinburgh HUMANISTs please let me know how David Mealand
can be contacted? Sorry to have to go through the network, but no
address supplied by our local BITNET gurus has been successful in
helping me respond to his recent query about literary computing on
the UNIX system. His original message came from the Edinburgh "humanist"
group. Thanks. --Joel D. Goldfield J_GOLDFI@unhh.bitnet