announcements (39)

Wed, 12 Apr 89 21:02:59 EDT

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 828. Wednesday, 12 Apr 1989.

(1) Date: Wednesday, 12 April 1989 0035-EST (11 lines)
From: KRAFT@PENNDRLS
Subject: Message to JANET

(2) Date: Wed, 12 Apr 89 08:04:10 EDT (8 lines)
From: Leslie <LZMORGAN@SBCCVM.bitnet>
Subject: Re: Has anyone seen the future, and does it work? (35)

Date: Wednesday, 12 April 1989 0035-EST
From: KRAFT@PENNDRLS

I apologize for using HUMANIST this way, but because of some
quirk in a recent rerouting of our electronic mail, all my
attempts to reach people at .AC.UK addresses have been rejected.
"Our people" are working on it. Meanwhile, forgive my
involuntary silence (Lou, Susan, Ruth, Sebastian, Tony, et alia et alii).

Bob Kraft (CCAT)