learning strategies and motivations? (28)

Thu, 20 Apr 89 00:13:48 EDT

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 863. Thursday, 20 Apr 1989.

Date: Wed, 19 Apr 89 07:32:00 EDT
From: "RAINER NYBERG. BITNET:<rnyberg@finabo.abo.fi> /ABO AKADEMI UNIVERSITY,
Subject: learning strategies and motivations

I am working on a three year educational psychology research
project "Motivation, Self-Efficacy and Learning". My special
interest is in how we learn to use computer applications.
- What learning strategies and approaches to learning do we use?
- What increases or lowers our motivation and self perceived efficacy?

If you (know anybody who) have published or is doing research in
this field, please let me know. If you want to tell about you
personal experiences in this area I would prefer to get them
to my Bitnet address.

Rainer Nyberg
Faculty of Education, Abo Akademi University, P O Box 311,
SF-65101 VASA, Finland
Bitnet: <RNyberg@FINABO>