CompLit programs; software for the deaf (73)

Wed, 26 Apr 89 20:16:12 EDT

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 897. Wednesday, 26 Apr 1989.

(1) Date: Wed, 26 Apr 89 14:08:56 CDT (18 lines)
From: "Kevin L. Cope" <ENCOPE@LSUVM>
Subject: COMPARATIVE LITERATURE PROGRAMS

(2) Date: 26 Apr 89 09:56:40 ET (35 lines)
From: "Nancy J. Frishberg" <NANCYF@ibm.com>
Subject: Software for deaf/hearing impaired

Date: Wed, 26 Apr 89 14:08:56 CDT
From: "Kevin L. Cope" <ENCOPE@LSUVM>

literature programs, I'd like to recommend our brand new program
here at Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge. Our program offers
a broad range of courses in virtually all areas of comparative literature.
The program, moreover, would be particularly attractive to a person
competent or interested in French and Francophone studies. Our
director, Professor Michelle Gellrich, who may be reached in care of
our English department, would be more than happy to provide Mr. Ess's
student (or any other student) with a lovely brochure describing
the many possibilities available within our program.

Yours cordially,

KEVIN L. COPE (ENCOPE@LSUVM)