2.925: fonts; Bible aids (58)

Wed, 3 May 89 20:01:25 EDT

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 925. Wednesday, 3 May 1989.

(1) Date: Wed, 03 May 89 15:53:42 EDT (23 lines)
From: Philippa Matheson <AMPHORAS@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>
Subject: Re: fonts?

(2) Date: Tue, 2 May 89 16:34:00 EDT (15 lines)
From: Mary Hasbrouck <HASBROUCK@campus.swarthmore.edu>
Subject: Re: Bible aids

Date: Wed, 03 May 89 15:53:42 EDT
From: Philippa Matheson <AMPHORAS@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>

A Greek font from Allotype Typographics (the Times Roman Adobe
Font, with full diacriticals for ancient Greek) is being used by
_Phoenix_ (the journal of the Classical Association of Canada) as of
1989, and I know they also have Cyrillic and modern Greek fonts:

Marc Cogan
Allotype Typographics
1600 Packard Road Suite 5
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48104
(313) 663-1989

I think they are all MacIntosh fonts, but they "broke" the Kadmos
Greek font out of the Mac programming and sold it to me on an IBM disk
(same price) to use with TeX. I did the .TFM file from the PostScript
definitions, but have no .PK files for screen viewing yet...

--- Philippa Matheson, Humanities Computing
43 McKenzie Avenue, M4W 1K1, Toronto