3.14 women in medicine, cont. (48)

Tue, 9 May 89 23:40:21 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 14. Tuesday, 9 May 1989.

(1) Date: Monday, 8 May 1989 2358-EST (12 lines)
From: KRAFT@PENNDRLS
Subject: Women/Medicine Archive

(2) Date: Tue, 9 May 89 13:48 (15 lines)
From: Wujastyk (on GEC 4190 Rim-D at UCL) <UCGADKW@EUCLID.UCL.AC.UK>
Subject: Women in Medicine -- History

Date: Monday, 8 May 1989 2358-EST
From: KRAFT@PENNDRLS

I am told by a colleague that the Medical College of
Philadelphia, formerly named Women's Medical College,
has an extensive archive on (the history of ?) women in
medicine. If further information on this resource is of
interest, please let me know and I will inquire further.

Bob Kraft