3.43 various (68)

Wed, 17 May 89 19:52:09 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 43. Wednesday, 17 May 1989.

(1) Date: Tue, 16 May 89 21:42:40 EDT (10 lines)
Subject: Manchester addresses

(2) Date: Wed, 17 May 89 09:16 (11 lines)
From: Wujastyk (on GEC 4190 Rim-C at UCL) <UCGADKW@EUCLID.UCL.AC.UK>
Subject: Ideophones

(3) Date: Wed, 17 May 89 06:47:47 EDT (9 lines)
From: Dr Abigail Ann Young <YOUNG@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>
Subject: hardware into Canada

(4) Date: Tue, 16 May 89 21:31:09 EDT (10 lines)
Subject: computing history

Date: Tue, 16 May 89 21:42:40 EDT
Subject: Re: 3.35 queries (134)

Don't have any userids but here are some non-science nodes at Manchester.
One could always use postmast as a userid.
MANCHESTER.ac.uk
MANCHESTER-BUSINESS-SCHOOL.ac.uk
MANCHESTER.PSYCHOLOGY-A.ac.uk

!Donald J. Mabry !DJMABRY@MSSTATE !