3.48 Guide? bug in WC? e-Whitman? (57)

Thu, 18 May 89 20:50:37 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 48. Thursday, 18 May 1989.

(1) Date: Thu, 18 May 1989 10:19 EDT (10 lines)
From: Maurizio Lana <u245@itocsip>
Subject: Guide's users anywhere?

(2) Date: Thu, 18 May 1989 10:24 EDT (14 lines)
From: Maurizio Lana <u245@itocsip>
Subject: a print bug in WordCruncher**new version (4.3)**

(3) Date: Thu, 18 May 1989 10:52 EDT (8 lines)
From: Maurizio Lana <u245@itocsip>
Subject: electronic Walt Whitman

Date: Thu, 18 May 1989 10:19 EDT
From: Maurizio Lana <u245@itocsip>

I'm searching, on behalf of my friend professor Guido Carboni, if the
re are Guide's (formerly distributed by OWL International hypertext syst
em) users in Berkeley, or any place near. Guido Carboni, in his next jou
rney would like to meet some of them. Thank you. Any response could be a
ddressed directly to me, U245@ITOCSIP.
Maurizio Lana