3.80 queries (80)

Thu, 1 Jun 89 08:09:38 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 80. Thursday, 1 Jun 1989.

(1) Date: 31 May 1989, 15:14:37 EDT (6 lines)
From: Lloyd Gerson 926-1300 ex. 3374 GERSON at UTOREPAS
subject: Antoine Arnauld

(2) Date: 31 May 1989, 15:24:23 EDT (6 lines)
From: Lloyd Gerson 926-1300 ex. 3374 GERSON at UTOREPAS
subject: Benedict Spinoza

(3) Date: Wed, 31 May 89 16:32 EDT (28 lines)
From: Peter D. Junger <JUNGER@CWRU>
Subject: Kitty O'Shea and all that

(4) Date: 31 May 1989 17:50:35 CDT (10 lines)
From: "M. R. Sperberg-McQueen " <U15440@UICVM>
Subject: Style checkers for German

Date: 31 May 1989, 15:14:37 EDT
From: Lloyd Gerson 926-1300 ex. 3374 GERSON at UTOREPAS
subject: Antoine Arnauld

A colleague asks if anyone knows of the existence of the works of the
philosopher Antoine Arnauld in electronically readable form.