3.116 Australia? MLA Bibliography? (85)

Tue, 13 Jun 89 20:45:13 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 116. Tuesday, 13 Jun 1989.

(1) Date: 13 June 1989 (38 lines)
From: Willard McCarty <MCCARTY@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>
Subject: communicating with Australia?

(2) Date: Tue, 13 Jun 89 15:00:00 EDT (28 lines)
From: MLAOD@CUVMB.bitnet
Subject: use of the MLA Bibliography?

Date: 13 June 1989
From: Willard McCarty <MCCARTY@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>

I have just received the following from a Humanist in Australia. If
anyone knows of a good USENET group for him or, better, knows how
Humanist might be sent to him as if it were on USENET, please let both
of us know. Those who have been on Humanist for a time may remember the
previous departure of members from that part of the world, also because
of the high cost of e-mail.

Andrew Edward Treloar's address on Bitnet/NetNorth/EARN is
treloarac@csv.viccol.edu.au.

Willard McCarty