3.125 music? poem? bib-managers? (84)

Thu, 15 Jun 89 22:07:13 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 125. Thursday, 15 Jun 1989.

(1) Date: Thu, 15 Jun 89 13:24:05 HOE (19 lines)
From: "Rodrigo Checa J{dar" <FILOLO13@EMDUAM11>
Subject: Music and Semantics

(2) Date: Thu, 15 Jun 89 08:15:05 -0400 (32 lines)
From: lang@PRC.Unisys.COM
Subject: Chaos (a poem)

(3) Date: Thu, 15 Jun 89 11:30:44 EDT (8 lines)
From: Rebecca More <ST902633@BROWNVM.bitnet>
Subject: Bibliography managers

Date: Thu, 15 Jun 89 13:24:05 HOE
From: "Rodrigo Checa J{dar" <FILOLO13@EMDUAM11>

I am very interested in contact with all the people working on
Music and Semantics with the purpose of exchanging opinions,
bibliography, studies or research works.
My objectives are, at first, the following ones:

- Music analysis
- Musicology and ethnomusicology
- Information retrieval systems for musical scores
- Music and Semantics
- Western music as universal language

Thanking in advance your cooperation
Best wishes