3.153 queries (85)

Wed, 21 Jun 89 18:22:31 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 153. Wednesday, 21 Jun 1989.

(1) Date: Wed, 21 Jun 89 08:40:05 EDT (17 lines)
From: David Megginson <MEGGIN@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>
Subject: Is there anyone out there?

(2) DATE: 06/21/89 (11 lines)
FROM: Hans Rollmann (hans@mun); Memorial Univ. of Nfld
SUBJECT: HyperLink from Neil Larson

(3) Date: Wed, 21 Jun 89 09:07:39 CDT (18 lines)
From: Charles Ess <DRU001D@SMSVMA>
Subject: 3rd party hard drives

(4) Date: 21 Jun 89 16:02:03 EDT (10 lines)
From: Malcolm Hayward <MHAYWARD@IUP.BITNET>
Subject: Machine-readable Texts

Date: Wed, 21 Jun 89 08:40:05 EDT
From: David Megginson <MEGGIN@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>

Is there anyone out there who...

Uses an Atari ST or Mega computer?
Uses it for text analysis?
Writes text analysis or concording programs in "C"? LISP? Prolog?
(for any machine)
Works with early Middle English and computers?

I would love to get in touch with other programmers and other Atari
users. Reply either through Humanist or directly to me at

David Megginson <MEGGIN@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>
(2) --------------------------------------------------------------12----
DATE: 06/21/89
FROM: Hans Rollmann (hans@mun); Memorial Univ. of Nfld
SUBJECT: HyperLink from Neil Larson
SUBJECT: HyperLink from Neil Larson
I'm in the beginning stages of constructing some Hypertext systems in
the areas of Religious and Intellectual History with Neil Larson's
HyperLink and Hyperrez software tools. I'd appreciate exchange with
anyone who has used this software for developing hypertext
applications in the humanities. Please reply to the BITNET address
above. Thanks. HANS ROLLMANN.