3.160 Gulf Coast Review; biographies (60)

Fri, 23 Jun 89 18:13:37 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 160. Friday, 23 Jun 1989.

(1) Date: THU 22 JUN 1989 16:55:00 CDT (15 lines)
From: Jim McSwain <F0A8@USOUTHAL>
Subject: Gulf Coast Historical Review

(2) Date: 23 June 1989 (25 lines)
From: Willard McCarty <MCCARTY@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>
Subject: biographical supplements 19 and 20; ListServ, part 3

Date: THU 22 JUN 1989 16:55:00 CDT
From: Jim McSwain <F0A8@USOUTHAL>

As book rev. editor for the GCHR, I wish to invite HUMANIST members
to notify me if they would like to be placed on a list of potential
book reviewers for the journal; it appears twice each year and contains
reviews of history books, and books from other fields, by Gulf Coast
authors or about the history, geography, etc. of the coast. Further,
article submissions are welcomed; they should normally include
illustrative material from an archive, etc., to enliven you submission.
Send your name if interested by E-mail to me at f0a8@usouthal, or an
article on standard paper to GCHR, editor, History Department,
University of South Alabama, Mobile, AL., 36688; 205-460-6210 M-F 8-
5pm CST (daylight). Regards,... James B. McSwain, f0a8@usouthal