3.224 queries (95)

Sat, 8 Jul 89 16:50:53 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 224. Saturday, 8 Jul 1989.

(1) Date: Thu, 06 Jul 89 19:19:18 CDT (15 lines)
From: "Michael S. Hart" <HART@UIUCVME>
Subject: Re: 3.216 Dynamic Text conference statistics (84)

(2) Date: 6 July 1989 14:25:40 CDT (21 lines)
From: "Ouden Eimi " <U20678@UICVM>
Subject: gorillas in the mist?

(3) Date: Friday, 7 Jul 1989 04:34:39 EDT (12 lines)
From: "Patrick W. Conner" <U47C2@WVNVM>
Subject: Historian of Roman Rite wanted

(4) Date: Fri, 07 Jul 89 19:08:09 BST (16 lines)
From: Roy Rada <RADA@LIVERPOOL.AC.UK>
Subject: thesauri

Date: Thu, 06 Jul 89 19:19:18 CDT
From: "Michael S. Hart" <HART@UIUCVME>

I would like to hear what attendees thought about the Dynamic Text Conf.
If those who attended could tell us the nature of the presentations and
topics discussed, perhaps those of us who were unable to attend could
glean some part of what we might had gained if we were able to be there
(and we could make a concerted effort to get to the next one).

Thank you,

Michael S. Hart

(Please respond to Humanist, so all concerned may benefit)