3.239 copyright law, cont. (48)

Tue, 11 Jul 89 19:49:45 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 239. Tuesday, 11 Jul 1989.

(1) Date: Mon, 10 Jul 89 22:23:19 CDT (12 lines)
From: "Michael S. Hart" <HART@UIUCVME>
Subject: Re: 3.231 British copyright law (85)

(2) Date: Mon, 10 Jul 89 22:14:34 CDT (16 lines)
From: "Michael S. Hart" <HART@UIUCVME>

Date: Mon, 10 Jul 89 22:23:19 CDT
From: "Michael S. Hart" <HART@UIUCVME>

re: Lou Burnard's posting of British Copyright(s) Law

Second Topic

Lou mentioned that one may not make electronic copies of works not in the
public domain. Does this limitation exist more extensively than the right
to make xerox copies? I was under the impression that certain academic
usages were given more freedom.