3.242 uncertainty, etc., cont. (139)

Wed, 12 Jul 89 21:08:08 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 242. Wednesday, 12 Jul 1989.

(1) Date: Tue, 11 Jul 89 23:31 EST (12 lines)
From: EVENS@UTORPHYS
Subject: Coping with Copenhaggen

(2) Date: Wed, 12 Jul 89 12:21 EDT (108 lines)
From: <S_RICHMOND@UTOROISE>
Subject: Uncertainty, etc.

Date: Tue, 11 Jul 89 23:31 EST
From: EVENS@UTORPHYS

I have been unable to find any references which
explain EXACTLY what the Copenhaggen interpretation
of quantum mechanics is. Several refs. said things
like Bohr was the originator of this interp., and
talked about the observer/observed relationship,
but they never pinned down just what the interpretaion
was. Any suggestions? (Besides learning to spell etc.)
dan evens <evens@utorphys>