3.246 literary computing: publications (25)

Fri, 14 Jul 89 21:16:25 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 246. Friday, 14 Jul 1989.

Date: Fri, 14 Jul 89 17:11:05 -0400
From: jdg@eleazar.Dartmouth.EDU (Joel D. Goldfield)
Subject: "Literary computing & comments of 13 July by Jim McSwain"

Thanks to Jim for listing publications and products of great interest
to Humanist. My colleagues and I find _Academic Computing_ worthwhile.
We have been impressed by TLG equipment, information access and content
at various conferences. _Literary Computing and Literary Criticism.
Theoretical and Practical Essays on Theme and Rhetoric_ is edited by
Rosanne G. Potter (Iowa State University); our colleague's (Paul
Fortier's) essay is one of 12. I'd be interested in hearing about any
other comments or reviews that may be appearing about this recent
publication (May 31, 1989).

--Joel D. Goldfield
J_GOLDFI@UNHH.bitnet