3.277 text-retrieval and related software (167)

Sat, 22 Jul 89 15:48:24 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 277. Saturday, 22 Jul 1989.

(1) Date: 22 Jul 89 09:55 -0330 (8 lines)
From: hans@leif.mun.ca
Subject: RE: 3.272 anyone there? text retrieval program? (50)

(2) Date: Sat, 22 Jul 89 11:29:06 EDT (36 lines)
From: Itamar Even-Zohar <B10@TAUNIVM.bitnet>
Subject: TEXTBASE

(3) Date: Sat, 22 Jul 89 11:34:22 EDT (69 lines)
From: Itamar Even-Zohar <B10@TAUNIVM.bitnet>
Subject: Bibliographic Utility

(4) Date: 22 Jul 89 09:29 -0330 (24 lines)
From: hans@leif.mun.ca
Subject: RE: 3.267 database software, cont. (28)

Date: 22 Jul 89 09:55 -0330
From: hans@leif.mun.ca

There is an excellent little shareware programme for text searches,
etc., which rivals GOFER but is faster. It is called LOOKFOR. If you
wish to have it, I can make it available in a uuencoded version.
HANS ROLLMANN.