3.279 e-texts, cont. (21)

Sat, 22 Jul 89 15:51:03 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 279. Saturday, 22 Jul 1989.

Date: Thu, 20 Jul 89 20:19:14 EDT
From: bobh@phoenix (Robert Hollander)
Subject: Re: 3.266 e-texts from publishers? Israeli perfume flask (52)

first meeting of the Rutgers/Princeton initiative there was a good
deal of talk about exactly the point he makes. Not only would it be
helpful to interest publishers in making their tapes of books avail-
able to archives (e.g., Oxford), if they do not, they apparently
fairly often destroy them, thus making the need to get the word out
more pressing. I will pass his good note and this response along
to the ca. 45 people who are now on our Listserver. Thanks.