3.294 centipedes; accents (91)

Thu, 27 Jul 89 22:18:26 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 294. Thursday, 27 Jul 1989.

(1) Date: Wed, 26 Jul 89 08:58:10 EDT (11 lines)
From: elli@harvunxw.BITNET (Elli Mylonas)
Subject: centipede

(2) Date: Tue, 13 Jul 89 8:15:25 MEZ (60 lines)
From: Axel Wupper <UPG202@DBNRHRZ1>
Subject: Umlaute and accents

Date: Wed, 26 Jul 89 08:58:10 EDT
From: elli@harvunxw.BITNET (Elli Mylonas)

Although at first I thought I remembered those verses
from a Lewis Carroll poem, I discovered that it was actually
"The Pig who could not Jump".
After some investigation, i found that
My "Children's book of Verse" edited by Untermeyer says that this
poem is anonymous.
--elli mylonas