3.318 making dictionaries? PC-TEX? (51)

Wed, 2 Aug 89 21:24:01 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 318. Wednesday, 2 Aug 1989.

(1) Date: 2 August 1989 (19 lines)
From: Willard McCarty <MCCARTY@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>
Subject: creating bilingual dictionaries

(2) Date: Wed, 02 Aug 89 18:51:04 SST (11 lines)
From: Vincent Ooi <ELLOOIBY@NUSVM>
Subject: PC-TEX

Date: 2 August 1989
From: Willard McCarty <MCCARTY@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>

A non-networked colleague here would like to discover some answer to the
following question:

"What work has been done or is being done for the computer-assisted
creation of bilingual dictionaries and vocabulary lists, e.g., for
textbooks or other teaching aids?"

Please direct your replies to Humanist, as I think they should interest
us generally.

Thanks.

Willard McCarty