3.334 queries various (102)

Mon, 7 Aug 89 22:35:25 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 334. Monday, 7 Aug 1989.

(1) Date: Sat, 05 Aug 89 21:34:54 EST (8 lines)
From: Harold Wilson <HSW100U@ODUVM>
Subject: Jack the Ripper

(2) Date: 06 Aug 89 05:50 -0330 (9 lines)
From: hans@leif.mun.ca
Subject: Works of John Wesley in electronic form?

(3) DATE: 07 AUG 89 17:33:08 (17 lines)
FROM: C60903@AINUNI01
SUBJECT: online libraries

(4) DATE: 07 AUG 89 18:04:47 (23 lines)
FROM: C60903@AINUNI01
SUBJECT: postscript font generators

(5) Date: Mon, 7 Aug 89 15:10:00 EDT (10 lines)
From: "J. Harwood, 5-4764/3-3605" <JTH@PSUVM.bitnet>
Subject: Machine-readable version of a Manzoni Novel

Date: Sat, 05 Aug 89 21:34:54 EST
From: Harold Wilson <HSW100U@ODUVM>

There was some discussion recently about two programs for students, Jack
the Ripper (a logic teaching device) and Buried Treasurer (same thing). Are
these programs available for purchase and general use by the universities
that developed them? If so, to whom do I apply? Thank you.