3.426 displaced hearts; emoticons (39)

Mon, 4 Sep 89 22:52:25 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 426. Monday, 4 Sep 1989.

(1) Date: Mon, 4 Sep 89 08:21:48 EDT (11 lines)
From: Hans Joergen Marker <DDAHM@NEUVM1>
Subject: Re: 3.420 strayed hearts (125)

(2) Date: Sun, 03 Sep 89 18:06:32 CDT (7 lines)
From: Natalie Maynor <MAYNOR@MSSTATE>
Subject: Re Emoticons

Date: Mon, 4 Sep 89 08:21:48 EDT
From: Hans Joergen Marker <DDAHM@NEUVM1>

I haven't followed all of the misplaced hearts discussion, so this may
be restating what have already been told. But anyway a misplaced heart
that has not been mentioned recently is the heart of Barbarossa, who
was burried somewhere in Italy, but has his heart in Kaiserpfalz in
Goslar in Germany.

Hans Joergen Marker <DDAHM@NEUVM1>