3.439 displaced hearts, and parts (72)

Wed, 6 Sep 89 21:48:53 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 439. Wednesday, 6 Sep 1989.

(1) Date: Wed, 6 SEP 89 10:30:47 BST (13 lines)
From: CATHERINE@VAX.OXFORD.AC.UK
Subject: displaced other parts

(2) Date: Wed, 6 Sep 89 13:18 BST (21 lines)
From: ZEITLYN@VAX.OXFORD.AC.UK
Subject: RE: 3.434 displaced hearts, cont. (39)

(3) Date: Wed, 6 Sep 89 03:55:00 EDT (13 lines)
From: N.J.Morgan@vme.glasgow.ac.uk

Date: Wed, 6 SEP 89 10:30:47 BST
From: CATHERINE@VAX.OXFORD.AC.UK

Speaking of displaced hearts and parts, an arcane item came up for sale at
Sotheby's a while ago. It was a part of Bonaparte (some might say the bonus
part...), which was brought to sale, presumably, by a *private* collector...

Hope this is not too tasteless for fellow humanists; it falls in
the strange but true category, and we humanists must not fear to face the
truth where it appears.

Catherine Griffin
Oxford University Comnputing Service