3.448 a new list; another conference (65)

Fri, 8 Sep 89 23:14:55 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 448. Friday, 8 Sep 1989.

(1) Date: Fri, 8 Sep 89 10:13:40 CDT (18 lines)
From: Tom Ryan <B399TARY@UTARLVM1>
Subject: Another List about Literature

(2) Date: Fri, 8 Sep 89 13:18:51 CDT (19 lines)
From: Charles Bailey <LIBPACS@UHUPVM1>
Subject: CAUSE89 Conference

Date: Fri, 8 Sep 89 10:13:40 CDT
From: Tom Ryan <B399TARY@UTARLVM1>

[Taken from the ENGLISH discussion group, now in Texas. --W.M.]

Most of you already know of the list Literary <Literary@UCF1VM> perhaps,
but I thought since it started up in the summer some of you might have
missed hearing about it. LITERARY is a fairly active list that covers
just about any literary topic. Recently there have been discussions of
science fiction as a "respectable" literary genre, the writing of
history, and feminist fiction. In addition, queries on individual
authors and even occasional poems and short stories show up.

"Tell Listserv@UCF1VM subscribe Literary your_name."

Regards,

Tom Ryan