3.485 queries (107)

Sun, 24 Sep 89 15:14:37 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 485. Sunday, 24 Sep 1989.

(1) Date: Thu, 21 Sep 89 15:17:52 EDT (25 lines)
From: Jan Eveleth <EVELETH@YALEVM>
Subject: Bibliographies

(2) Date: Thu, 21 Sep 89 23:02:58 CDT (23 lines)
From: Richard Goerwitz <goer@sophist.uchicago.edu>
Subject: Masoretic Text -> RSV

(3) Date: Fri, 22 Sep 89 09:53:57 CDT (22 lines)
From: Steve Cisler <sac@apple.com>
Subject: Public Access/Cultural Diversity

(4) Date: Sun, 24 Sep 89 12:24:00 EDT (7 lines)
From: E989003@NJECNVM
Subject: Supercomputers

Date: Thu, 21 Sep 89 15:17:52 EDT
From: Jan Eveleth <EVELETH@YALEVM>

My limited experience with bibliographies has been infrequent and my
reaction to available products mixed. I've seen Ref11, Notebook, and a
contrived marriage between WordPerfect and WordPerfect Library which have all
claimed to offer solutions. None seems to adequately address the complex
bibliography needs of many humanities researchers. If others would share
their experiences with electronic bibliography options, I'd be grateful.
Although I've listed only pc products above, I'm equally interested in Mac
alternatives. Information about bibliography software in development would
also be appreciated.

Jan Eveleth