3.531 on Humanist (89)

Mon, 2 Oct 89 19:55:06 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 531. Monday, 2 Oct 1989.

(1) Date: Sun, 1 Oct 89 19:27:57 EDT (13 lines)
From: bobh@phoenix.uucp (Robert Hollander)
Subject: Re: 3.523 Notes and Queries (something new, 131)

(2) Date: Mon, 2 Oct 89 09:00:00 EDT (39 lines)
From: N.J.Morgan@vme.glasgow.ac.uk

(3) Date: Mon, 2 Oct 89 16:25:02 EDT (12 lines)
From: DONWEBB@CALSTATE (Donald Webb)
Subject: Re: "Purposes of Humanist" Wed 27 Sep

Date: Sun, 1 Oct 89 19:27:57 EDT
From: bobh@phoenix.uucp (Robert Hollander)

Willard, as a subscriber who finds a variety of things on HUMANIST of
interest, and who similarly finds some materials of a technical and
some of a non-technical kind without relevance to my own interests,
I find myself urging you to go ahead with your (as usual) sensible
plan: gather "notes and queries" when you can (for easier zapping for
those who would zap), but keep HUMANIST as varied as it has been. I
continue to find this variety a strength rather than a weakness, and
am a bit surprised at the single-purposed complaints by both sets
of complainers, tekkie and non-tekkie alike. BobH