3.500 new e-journal; assn. of ethicists (72)

Tue, 17 Oct 89 19:45:19 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 599. Tuesday, 17 Oct 1989.

(1) Date: Mon, 16 Oct 89 17:25:04 CDT (26 lines)
From: Charles Bailey <LIB3@UHUPVM1.BITNET>
Subject: PACS Review

(2) Date: Tuesday, 17 October 1989 0017-EST (26 lines)
From: KRAFT@PENNDRLS
Subject: Internat Assn of Ethicists

Date: Mon, 16 Oct 89 17:25:04 CDT
From: "Charles Bailey, University of Houston" <LIB3@UHUPVM1.BITNET>

[The following has been taken from PACS-L. It announces a new electronic
journal, the possibilities for which have been repeatedly discussed on
Humanist. --W.M.]

The Public-Access Computer Systems Review will publish articles,
columns, and book/software reviews dealing with all computer systems
that libraries make available to their patrons. This electronic journal
will be sent to all subscribers of the PACS Forum. At present, there
are over 640 PACS Forum subscribers in over 20 countries. PACS
Review articles will be refereed by members of the Editorial Board.

If you would like to submit an article or review to appear in the first
issue of the Public-Access Computer Systems Review, please send
the paper to me by November 13, 1989. You can send the paper via
e-mail or file transfer to LIB3@UHUPVM1. If this is inconvenient,
send an ASCII file on a 5 1/4" 360 KB IBM floppy disk to the address
listed below. As a style guide, use the Chicago Manual of Style,
13th edition. If you have questions about how to interpret this
work, follow Kate L. Turabian's A Manual for Writers of Term Papers,
Theses, and Dissertations, 5th edition.

| Charles W. Bailey, Jr. Phone: (713) 749-4241 |