3.602 call for papers; bios; indexing; fonts (158)

Wed, 18 Oct 89 19:02:11 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 602. Wednesday, 18 Oct 1989.

(1) Date: Tue, 17 Oct 89 17:51:56-020 (28 lines)
From: onomata@bengus (nissan ephraim)
Subject: AI call

(2) Date: 18 Oct 89 13:20 -0330 (13 lines)
| From: dgraham@kean.ucs.mun.ca
| Subject: HyperCard biographies

(3) Date: 18 October 1989 (17 lines)
From: Willard McCarty <MCCARTY@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>
Subject: edited biographies in HyperCard

(4) Date: Tue, 17 Oct 89 18:44:09 MDT (39 lines)
From: John Morris <JMORRIS@UALTAVM>
Subject: Indexing and item numbering

(5) Date: Wed, 18 Oct 89 11:28 MET (26 lines)
From: "Pieter Masereeuw" <PIETER%UVAALF.SURFNET@HASARA5.BITNET>
Subject: Greek fonts in WordPerfect

Date: Tue, 17 Oct 89 17:51:56-020
From: onomata@bengus (nissan ephraim)

C A L L F O R P A P E R S

The "International Journal of Expert Systems: Research & Applications"
( E S R A )

solicits the submission of research papers that describe expert systems or
other AI systems for the humanities.

Papers will be refereed; those approved by the reviewers will be scheduled
to appear either in a special issue, or individually in regular issues.

Deadline for submission: February 15, 1989

Editor-in-Chief: Mehdi T. Harandi Guest Editor: Ephraim Nissan
( ARPA: harandi@cs.uiuc.edu ) ( BITNET: onomata@bengus )

Submissions should be sent to Prof. Mehdi Harandi
Department of Computer Science
1304 West Springfield Avenue
Urbana, Illinois 61801, U.S.A.