3.604 copyright query (24)

Wed, 18 Oct 89 19:05:04 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 604. Wednesday, 18 Oct 1989.

Date: Wed, 18 Oct 89 14:20:07 EDT
From: Tim Seid <ST401742@BROWNVM>
Subject: copyright query

I have been adding entries to a German dictionary I started and now
have about 1400 entries. I want to make it available to members of
HUMANIST but I need to be reassured about any possible copyright
infringement. A small number of entries were taken from Vis-Ed Vocabulary
Cards. The rest have been gleaned from Harrap's Concise German-English
Dictionary. I have not quoted exact citations or copied the form of
the dictionary.

When I am assured (and Willard) that there is no problem, I will make
the dictionary available in a text file and in a HyperCard stack I
developed for building vocabulary.