3.626 Australia e-closer! Brunet's HyperBase (100)

Mon, 23 Oct 89 21:06:43 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 626. Monday, 23 Oct 1989.

(1) Date: Mon, 23 Oct 89 19:34:19 EST (43 lines)
From: David Nash <munnari!cscunix.anu.OZ.AU!dgn612@uunet.UU.NET>
Subject: Australia e-closer

(2) Date: Mon, 23 Oct 89 11:12 ADT (39 lines)
From: KARIN FLIKEID <FLIKEID@HUSKY1.STMARYS.CA>
Subject: BRUNET'S HYPERBASE

Date: Mon, 23 Oct 89 19:34:19 EST
From: David Nash <munnari!cscunix.anu.OZ.AU!dgn612@uunet.UU.NET>

Our editor has encouraged me to let HUMANISTs know that (part of)
Australia is a bit closer to the rest of you, in that the bandwith on
our links to you has noticeably increased, and that some institutions
here, at least, no longer pass on charges for international e-mail.