3.704 MacInTalk, etc.; > signs; nuclear fiction (60)

Sun, 5 Nov 89 17:23:19 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 704. Sunday, 5 Nov 1989.

(1) Date: Sat, 4 Nov 89 10:37 CST (14 lines)
From: Marshall Gilliland 306/966-5501 <GILLILAND@SASK.USask.CA>
Subject: My goof on MacinTalk (10 lines)

(2) Date: Fri, 3 Nov 89 00:22:26 EST (14 lines)
From: (Robert Philip Weber) WEBER@HARVARDA
Subject: Re: 3.680 Open Book Initiative (138)

(3) Date: Fri, 3 Nov 89 11:42:34 EST (7 lines)
From: Paul Brians <HRC$04@WSUVM1>
Subject: PRINCIPLES OF AMERICAN NUCLEAR CHEMISTRY

Date: Sat, 4 Nov 89 10:37 CST
From: Marshall Gilliland 306/966-5501 <GILLILAND@SASK.USask.CA>

Thanks to Jody Gilbert for reminding me of my goof on Hypertalk. I had
in mind the HyperCard stack named "HyperMacinTalk", that allows you to
use MacinTalk easily inside a stack you create.

"HyperMacinTalk" is a non-commercial program, and used to be on the
servers at Princeton and Rice, and may still be. If you can't find it
then let me know and I'll binhex it and send it to you.

Marshall Gilliland
U of Saskatchewan, GILLILAND@SASK