3.730 NB with large files (131)

Fri, 10 Nov 89 22:08:22 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 730. Friday, 10 Nov 1989.

(1) Date: Wed, 8 Nov 89 15:01 EST (10 lines)
From: <FLOOD@IUBACS>
Subject: NotaBene3 bug

(2) Date: Wed, 08 Nov 89 19:37:42 EST (16 lines)
From: Norman Zacour <ZACOUR@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>
Subject: NB bug?

(3) Date: Thu, 9 Nov 89 00:56:19 EST (10 lines)
From: Itamar Even-Zohar <B10@TAUNIVM>
Subject: Re: 3.720 bug in Nota Bene (62)

(4) Date: Fri, 10 Nov 89 15:39 CDT (34 lines)
From: LAVENDA@MSUS1.BITNET
Subject: Bug in Nota Bene or Disk Nearly Full?

(5) Date: 10 November 1989 (28 lines)
From: Willard McCarty <MCCARTY@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>
Subject: NB ?bug ?feature

Date: Wed, 8 Nov 89 15:01 EST
From: <FLOOD@IUBACS>

The NotaBene bitnet board has had several reports of errors in
handling _large_ files. Their conclusion was simply to divide
your files into smaller segments, then NotaBene won't throw
a fit. But I believe Dragonfly have been told about it.

John Flood, Indiana University (FLOOD@IUBACS)